- Error "Navigation to application is not possible; you either do not have permission to execute the application or the device does not support the application." when clicking on a tile.
- Error "Navigation to this application is not supported." when clicking on a tile.
- Error "Navigation to this application is not supported." when clicking on buttons within Manage Bank Accounts app
- In some cases, error in the console log "cache changes for component ... overwriting"
- SAP Fiori Launchpad
- (optionally)SAP Fiori for S/4HANA 1709 (UIAPFI70 500)
incompatible, analytics, kpi, smart business, sb, frontend, front-end, front end, 4.0, Manage Recipes, PLM Recipe, Fiori launchpad, outdated, purchasing, F2343, , KBA , quality engineer overview , CA-UI2-INT-FE , Please use CA-FLP-FE-COR , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , CA-UI2-INT-BE , Please use CA-FLP-ABA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.