The behavior described on this KBA is valid only up to IBP Excel add-in 2002 version. From 2005 version, the IBP Add-on is run on a standalone mode only (in any order).
EPM ADD-IN for Microsoft Office, IBP EXCEL ADD-ON and APO EXCEL CLIENT should be installed and used as components side by side on one machine. There can be different issues:
- It is not clear in which order the components need to be installed or which installation package/option to choose
- Installation of one component may remove already installed components
- Installed versions are incompatible
- Log On button on EPM, IBP or Demand Planning tab is disabled in Microsoft Excel
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) > Advanced Planner and Optimizer (APO) > Demand Planning (FCS)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
Absatzplanung, ADD IN, ADD ON, EDP, Ribbon, Absatzplanungs Add-In für Excel, side-by-side , KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-EDP , Excel Client for Demand Planning , SCM-IBP-XLS , Excel Client , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.