You have a requirement to scope particular questions under Territory Management which are currently grayed out.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select respective implementation project.
- Select Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Step 4: Questions tab.
- Open scoping element Sales > Account and Activity management > Territory Management.
- Select the group: Transaction Documents Territory Change.
Result: Questions about Transaction Document Territory Change are grayed out.
These questions have dependency on the scoping question maintained under Account – Territory Association.
If you select the scoping question “Do you want to assign an account to more than one territory?”, you will not be able to scope the questions Transaction Document Territory Change.
In order to scope the two questions under Territory Management, the question under Account – Territory Association needs to be de-scoped.
However, there is pre-requisite when you de-scope the below question: You must ensure that all the already existing accounts do not have more than one territory assigned.
Scoping Questions, Territory management, Dependencies , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Problem