Your requirement is to create the Working Day Calendar for the required Country. But the Country is not available under the List of Countries in the Working Day Calendar activity.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Business Configuration work center
Go to Implementation Projects view
For the relevant project select Open activity list
Go to Fine-Tune phase and open the activity Working Day Calendar
Select Create new working day calendars
The List of Countries is empty or the required Country XYZ is missing (where XYZ is any Country)
The localized Country XYZ is not selected in the project scope.
To scope the Country XYZ for the Working Day Calendar activity, you may follow the below steps:
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- For the relevant project select Edit Project Scope button
- Go to Questions step
- Expand Built-in Services and Support
- Expand Business Environment
- Select Units, Rates, and Cross-Application Data
- On the right side, under the section Questions for Units, Rates, and Cross-Application Data, scope the required Country XYZ for which you want to create Working Day Calendar
- Complete the scoping by selecting Confirm and Finish
Now, the country will be available in the Working Day Calendar activity.
Adding the Working Day Calendar for Non-Localized Countries in the project scope is currently not supported. We have added this functionality as a new requirement and will be available in one of the future releases.
See also information in KBA 1513422.
Working Day Calendar, List of Countries, Working Day Calendar for Non-Localized Countries , KBA , working day calendar , list of countries , working day calendar for non-localized , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem