An entity is recommended to an user and a comment is added, however this comment is not visible on user's end.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Recommend any entity to another user (item, program, collection, etc.). Make sure to add a comment on it.
- From the other user's learning plan, check the 'Recommendations' box and see that the comment is not visible.
It is intentionally designed that the comment on recommendation is not visible in the 'Recommendations' box.
- As the other user, log in to LMS and check learning plan
- Go to the 'Recommendations' section
- Click the 'Flip' icon at the upper right part of the recommended entity
2399449 - Recommendation tile not visible
2398011 - How to enable Program/ Item Recommendations for Admin
2252777 - Learning: Recommendation Newsletter notification does not display Recommender's name
Recommendation, comment, item, collection, recommend, user, LMS, learning , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem