The CDS View is available in the View Browser but it is not available in the Custom CDS View app.
SAP Cloud Platform 1708
Reproducing the Issue
Login to your Fiori Launchpad Cloud instance
- Go to View Browser application
- Search for the CDS view ( i.e C_PROJECTQ2201 )
- The project will be found
- Next go to Custom CDS View
- Search for C_PROJECTQ2201
- The view is not found
This is expected behavior.
- The Custom CDS View App displays a list of all pre-delivered and released data sources and already existing custom data sources including your own custom CDS views.
But the Custom CDS View App is not intended to consume analytical queries: neither pre-delivered and released analytical queries nor existing custom analytical queries.
- Analytical queries can neither be used as primary nor as associated data source.
- Use App "Custom Analytical Queries" to work with analytical queries. Or instead the customer can use the primary data source of the query (if it is released). To find this out the customer can use the app “View Browser”.
CDS View app, Custom CDS View APP, Analytics app. , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-GKE , Generic CDS Key User Editor , Problem