- What is the Job Analyzer feature?
- What is Job Analyzer's purpose?
- How is it configured?
- How can we provide permission to a user?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
The Job Analyzer is designed to help you create the best Job Description possible by providing Language and Hireability recommendations. This unique capability is made possible by proprietary SAP Machine Learning techniques, combined with historical applicant data to determine any gender-biased language.
When a user is creating a Job Requisition in SuccessFactors Recruiting, the Job Analyzer provides insights on the effectiveness of the content of the requisition. This information includes analysis of SuccessFactors data, analysis on the effectiveness of the job description, analysis on whether the job description introduces gender biases (bias language checker), and insights and indexes of external aggregated open web data through smartsearch APIs.
Introduced in b1711, this feature provides to the customer insights to a successful hiring process as well as providing guidance and best practices associated with Business Beyond Bias as a differentiator in the market.
In order to get this feature, please see the steps below:
- Metadata Framework (MDF) is enabled.
- Go to Admin Center Upgrade Center
- Filter your view to show All Modules
- Select Job Analyzer from the list of Optional Upgrades
- Select Upgrade Now
- The Upgrade to Job Analyzer dialog appears with this prompt: Are you sure you want to upgrade to Job Analyzer? You can undo this feature within 30 days after upgrade
- To proceed with upgrade, select Yes
- A new Upgrade to Job Analyzer dialog box appears with the prompt: Congratulations! Your system has been updated!
- To finish, select Ok and log out, and back into your instance
Note: It can take up to 30 minutes for changes to take effect for your instance.
Select any or all of the following permissions:
- View Job Analyzer Salary Section
- View Job Analyzer Gender Check Section
- View Job Analyzer Skills Section
The View Job Analyzer Salary Section, View Job Analyzer Gender Check Section, and View Job Analyzer Skills Section are available for SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting. However, View Job Analyzer Gender Check Section and View Job Analyzer Skills Section are the features that are available using Job Profile Builder.
Quick facts & notes:
- Compatible with Fiori and Non-Fiori User Interfaces.
- Gender bias scan supports job located in USA & UK only.
- Gender bias scan and skills analysis are available for any English language Job Requisition (en_GB & en_US).
- Market Salary analysis is only available for jobs located in the US.
- Job Analyzer specific fields will be available through RCM Reporting.
job analyzer, upgrade, report, configuration, requisition, recruiting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To