- Auditing isn't working, and the following errors are observed:
- From the Central Management Console > Auditing:
- No CMS is configured as an auditor
- Warning: There is no connection to the Auditing Data Store from the CMS xxxxxx.CentralManagementServer
- Within Central Management Server (CMS) trace logs:
- Sybase driver errorcode, msg: -310, Index id X on table id xxxxxxxxxx cannot be used in the optimization of a query as it is SUSPECT. Please have the SA run DBCC REINDEX on the specified table.
- Sybase driver errorcode, msg: -2714, There is already an object named 'ADS_EVENT' in the database.
- Unable to load audit database subsystem: Database access error. Reason There is already an object named 'ADS_EVENT' in the database
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- CMS system database (CMS repository) on Sybase ASE
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3, ASE , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.