User Sys ID is not showing for External Candidates in Adhoc report
User Sys ID is showing for Internal Candidates in Adhoc report
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
Create an Adhoc report of Recruiting V2
- Select columns such as "Candidate ID", "User Sys ID" and "Is Internal"
- Run the report
- Check that all internal users have User Sys ID populated and all external users do not have
It is expected behavior that external candidates do not have User Sys ID in Adhoc report.
If Onboarding has been enabled in the instance, the following workaround applies:
- Create a cross domain report, starting with Onboarding
- Add the Recruiting V2 domain and choose the following fields under the relationship scope:
Onboarding -> Candidate Id || Recruiting 2.0 -> Candidate:Candidate ID
- Use the Candidate User Id field from Onboarding
User Sys ID not showing blank external internal Candidates Ad hoc adhoc report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To