Pivot Query Designer window is grayed out in Advanced Reporting window
- How do I create Pivot query based on Advanced Reporting (Realms) query from Report Center page?
- How to create a Pivot Query based on Realms query?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Advanced Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
After creating the query the pivot query desiner is greyed out.
- Home > Reporting
- On Report Center > Select New > Report Canvas > Select
- Give a Report Name > Done
- Add Component > Tables > Add List Report Component
- Edit the Query > Advanced Reporting > New
- Build an Advanced Reporting (Realms) query > Save the Query > Return > Ok
- Edit Formatting > Export the Query > Give a name while Exporting the Query > Export
- Add Component > Tables > Add Published Data Component
- Select the Published Data Component > Edit Query > Pivot Queries > New Query
- Click Cancel
- Select an existing data source
- Select Advanced Reporting > Select the Query which is exported in Step 4 > Ok
- Now you have option to create Pivot
Report Center, Pivot Query Designer, Advanced Reporting, Realms, Published data, Greyed, out, missing, disabled , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , How To