- ASE errorlog reports a signal 11 in the module ct__api_clrbinds_all after a hanging spid is terminated:
Current process (0x1fd00ff) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001f9628b (ct__api_clrbinds_all+0x2b), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x(nil))
- The stack contains following functions:
- which are followed by further stack calls patterns that include:
Note: One example of a complete stack trace is available under Attachments, but as per above different variations on this example can be seen.
- The problem spid was executing a RPC
- The problem SPID will be hung and show status of "remote i/o" is sysprocesses / sp_who
- After trying to kill the SPID, it will become a zombie process
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR#804898, CR804898, 804898, cancel, async, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.