NOTE: A Spanish version of this document is available in this Wiki page.
When you run the payroll driver for a Colombian employee, you may notice that the processes that use AVERA function are presenting incorrect values. Some examples are:
- Procedimiento Semestral
- Prima Legal de Servicios
- Withholding tax for leave bonus (bono de retiro)
One or more out of the following symptoms may occur:
- A specific Social Security contribution (EPS, AFP, FSP) is not being taken into consideration;
- Advance contributions made throughout the year are not added to the calculation;
- The payroll periods selected are not within the expected date range;
- A specific wage type is being duplicated in the total amount;
- The withholding report (HCORETE0) does not recognize any data for a specific payroll period;
- The sum of incomes or deductions does not match the wage type reporter (H99CWTR);
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
colombia, payroll, cotax, procedimiento semestral, semestral, T011, T001, T021, V_T51AV_B, AVERA, bono retiro, primas , KBA , PY-CO , Colombia , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.