Scenario 1: New application Status mapping from RCM to RMK Advanced Analytics
Scenario 2 Changes to the mapping
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Advanced Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
[Enter your Reproducing the Issue here...]
Scenario 1: New Status mapping from RCM to RMK Advanced Analytics
New status mapping should be done by the implementation partner as part of the implementation of AA. Mapping of additional / new statuses can currently only be done from Command Center so must be done by an Implementation Partners or Professional Services.
If you do not have an implementation partner, you can submit a case for the request to be transferred to Professional Services.
Please make sure you provide the following:
- Company ID
- The list of status mapping between RCM and RMK
Scenario 2 Changes to the existing mapping
Status mapping changes (remapping) can also only be done from Command Center so must be done by an Implementation Partners or Professional Services. This is done through a "purge and reload". In this process, the Advanced Analytics system is purged of all ATS data, remapped with the modified statuses, and then full ATS data set is reloaded with the new, corrected mappings. (see Implementation guide : Purging Data from Recruiting Advanced Analytics)
Note Professional Servies are only able to complete a "purge and reload" of an Advanced Analytics system within the scope of a paid engagement. If you would like to set up a paid engagement, please reach out to your sales contact and ask them to set up a paid engagement with SAP professional services for a purge and reload of Advanced Analytics.
Note cases should not be submitted to support for such changes as they will not be processed.
Please find below the list of the candidate status on RMK.
- Apply Complete
- Offer Made
- ATS capture (this value is going to be used to map all the status that you don't need in Advanced Analytics. This way, at the end, all status are being mapped).
Please find below some considerations regarding this task.
- The data will be retroactive for all external candidate within RCM.
- Any ATS data that was imported (not from RCM) will be purged. All candidate data within Advanced Analytics, not job requisition data.
- Purge and reload of AA takes from 2 to 5 days. On this period the AA tool will be down.
- The Hired status is mapped automatically from RCM to RMK.
- The status on AA tool will only take effect when you have a status associated with an external candidate on an external job requisition. After that the status will come through at the next import for mapping.
KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-AAN , Advanced Analytics - Professional Services , How To