When you unenroll a user from a Scheduled Offering, he's receiving the cancellation notification with the following message:
- The meeting request has been sent to your delegates
The cancellation notification is being received by these delegates as well.
Reproducing the Issue
- In Learning Administration, go to Learning > Scheduled Offerings.
- Search for the Scheduled Offering and edit it.
- Remove a user from the Scheduled Offering.
- The user will receive the notification with the message "The meeting request has been sent to your delegates".
This is not controlled by LMS. Please contact your IT department to review your Outlook/Exchange settings.
You can test it by using an e-mail address from external domain to confirm if this happening only to e-mails from your company's domain.
notification, scheduled offering, unenrollment, cancellation, email, delegates , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Problem