- A process (spid) is terminated due to a timeslice error:
timeslice error: spid XX exhausted its 'time slice' of XXX milliseconds and additional 'cpu grace time' of XXX ticks (XXX milliseconds). It has been marked for termination.
- It is followed by the following message:
This Adaptive Server process has had 139950 major and 72982 minor page faults since boot.
- And a stack trace that shows modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
stacktrace, monThread, swap, swapping, memory, starvation, starving , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.