I want to find out total utilization of Learning License. Where can I find the information in the system?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
It is possible to run the LMS Usage Metrics report. In the LMS admin side, click on:
- Reports >
- Search for "LMS Usage Metrics" (make sure to have all reports authorizations) and access it >
- Select the desired report destination and format and run it.
Note: Please access this link to find more information about the licensing model for SAP SaaS Cloud.
It is also possible to calculate the details based on the sale document and the number of active users in the system.
Please follow the steps to find out the current utilization. In the LMS admin side, click on:
- Users >
- Please make sure that the admin you are logging in does not have domain restrictions. If so, the number of users you see in the system might show lesser than it is. It is hence advised that you login as the super admin in the system. Who does not have any restrictions >
- Search for active users in the system >
- Check the sale document and find out the total number of licensed users vs the actual users >
- It will tell you the compliance on the license for your modules.
lms, learning, license, usage, count, number, report, data , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To