- Auditing is not working as expected
- The auditing thread is stuck at 100% CPU Usage
- Files remain in the auditing directory and are not written to the cms database.
- CMC Auditing page is showing errors/warnings
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
Auditing, thread utilization, CPU Usage, Event_ID, auditor, disable, red, number of audit events in queue, ADS, buffers, crash , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.