- Error while trying to import a web service function from a WADL
- 'type not found' error when trying to import function from a web service REST datastore
- Works successfully from SoapUI
- Datastore is saved successfully
- Error when trying to import a function looks similar to:
(BODI-1111469)The adapter XML for function <geocode(GET/maps/api/geocode/json)> contains parsing errors in the object: <XML Schema>: <Error
importing XML Schema from file <adapter_schema_in.xsd>: <XML parser failed: Error <type ':Response' not found> at line <6>,
char <46> in <<xsd:schema
- Similar errors beginning wtih XML-240416 and PAR-010136 found in the Designer errorlog.txt located at C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\SAP\Data Services\log\errorlog.txt
SAP Data Services 4.2
type not found, wadl, BODI-1111469, import function, parsing, REST , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.