An Item has been assigned to the same User twice by System AP.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
Open the User record
Go to Assigned Items
Look for the item and note that both are assigned by System AP
- Check the Origin for the items, one will be Curriculum and the other will have System AP<NAME_OF_THE_AP>
The Assignment Profile contains the item twice, the item as free floating (under Items) and a Curricula containing the item (under Curricula).
- Remove the item or the curricula from the Assignment Profile, in order to have only one assigned to the User
- Note that if the User already started the course, once it is removed from the AP it won't be removed from the User learning plan
For removing the item or the curricula from the AP perform the following steps:
- Go to Users->Assignment Profile
- Find the affected AP and edit it
- Go to the respective tab (Curricula or Item)
- Check the "Remove" checkbox for the duplicated Item or the Curricula containing it, accordingly
- Click in Save
- Next time the Assignment Profile synchronizes it will remove the affected assignment from the User
Note: Only check the remove checkbox from the duplicated register, the item or the curricula. If checking for both, both will be removed from the AP and the item won't be assigned to the User.
2407100 - Course reassigned to a user via Assignment Profile even though he already completed it
origin, curricula, curriculum, duplicated, multiple, System AP, Assignment Profile, AP, twice, item, Assigned Items , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , Assignment Profile , Problem