Standard Elements configured in the Data Model are missing from BCUI.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Open your instance
- Go to Admin Center
- Search for "Manage Business Configuration"
- Select Employee Profile > Standard
- Note that there are some missing Standard Elements that have been configured in the Data Model:
If you find the "<role-name></role-name>" row in your Data Model, it means that there is no role-name given for element permission.
The standard elements which are referenced under the Standard Element section are not going to be synced to BCUI because of the missing value for the role-name.
If you have an implementation partner, please share with them this document. If you are no longer working with an implementation partner, please open an incident to LOD-SF-EP-BCUI.
- Open the Provisioning
- Go to Import/Export Data Model
- Export the Data Model
- Search for "<role-name></role-name>"
- Insert an asterisk in all the role-names without an asterisk between: <role-name>*</role-name>
- Save the updated Data Model and import it to the system
- Go to Monitor Jobs
- Confirm if the "Synchronizing Business Configuration" have the status "completed"
- Open your instance > search "Manage Business Configuration" in Admin Center
- Confirm if all the fields are now listed under the "Standard Elements" list.
2555164 - Business Configuration: Standard Element fields defined in the Data Model are not being displayed in Manage Business Configuration (displayed as disabled)
ECT-85032, Standard, Elements, BCUI, Manage Business Configuration, Custom Field, <role-name></role-name>, Missing, Can not find, Fields, Not Listed. , KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , Problem