This article explain how to define the Google Location for specific jobs to be shown in the Google Job Map component of the Carrier Site Builder (CSB).
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK);
- Career Site Builder (CSB).
The Career Site Builder allows the use of Google Job Map component. This component is often used by career sites to present the current jobs available on the world's map. The location related to the jobs must be correctly configured so the jobs are going to appear with the correct latitude and longitude as shown in the below figure:
In this figure we can see that there are two black circle symbols and one red pin symbol. The black circle symbols represent a set of jobs in some region of the map. In addition the red pin symbol represents a specific job which is in this case located in Canada. To expand and see all pins represented by a black circle symbol we just need to zoom in under the map. After zoom in it's possible to verify all the jobs pointed with the pins in specific locations on the map. In case we have a pin with a defined number it means that there're more than one job in the same location.
In order to specify the position of the pins on the map, the following steps are necessary. These steps do the association of a job's location with a pin in the Google Job Map component:
- Either import jobs from an ATS or syncronize jobs from Recruiting Management (RCM);
- Check the location defined in each job through the Command Center:
- Login in to Command Center and navigate to Jobs > Search;
- With the status set to Active, click the Run Search button;
- Click the icon to the left of the title to open the Job Edit window;
- Look for the filed Location and take a note to a list of locations to be used later.
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Career Site Builder > Global > Locations;
- Add all locations of the list and define for each of them the specific Google Location (latitude and longitude).
After complete these steps is going to be possible to see all jobs on the Google Job Map component.
Career Site Builder, Pin, Pins, Google Map, Google Map Component, RMK, Recruiting Marketing , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To