When running the ItemEvaluationAssignmentNotification, where the Survey Direct Link tag is in it, the survey link does not come in the notification.
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
In the LMS admin side, click on:
1. Learning >
2. Items >
3. search for the desired item and access it >
4. click on "Send Notification" from the Actions box >
5. advance until step 4, add or remove the desired users that will receive the notification >
6. advance until step 5, click on the magnifying glass from the option "Email Template" >
7. select the ItemEvaluationAssignmentNotification template >
8. click on "Send Notification" >
9. the survey link does not come in the notification.
It happens because sending the notification through those steps would configure an Ad Hoc notification. The user tags are the ones supported to work when an Ad Hoc notification is sent. Other tags will appear in the Ad Hoc notification as text or will not appear. Take a look at the KBA 2330530 - LMS Notifications Knowledge Support and Tips for additional information related to it.
To have the notification tested or sent as desired, in the LMS admin side, click on:
1. System Admin >
2. Automatic Processes >
3. Evaluation Synchronization >
4. schedule it to run on the date and time desired >
5. the survey link does not come in the notification.
ItemEvaluationAssignmentNotification, Survey Direct Link, tag, hyperlink, notification, blank, text , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem