- In class /SYCLO/CL_CORE_DO_SERVICES method GET_DOFRULE_FILTER_VALS the filter values from the dynamic rules are taken over and put into own range tables, where the target field is checked if a conversion Exit needs to be applied, the following problems are observed
- There is no check on the configuration of the handler/ the global configuration if the conversion Exit should be processed.
- The conversion Exit is called without EXCEPTIONS OTHERS=99 to catch any Kind of unforeseen situations
- The conversion Exit is called independently of the Option of the range table
- SAP Work Manager version 6.2
- Mobile Add-On version for ERP SMFND 620_700 SP03
exception, conversion, syclo, agentry, SMFND, SMERP, mobile addon, add-on, exit , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-APP-MAO-ERP , S4MERP/SMERP-Mobile Add-On integration to S4/ERP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.