The following Guided Answers page helps troubleshooting problems with ABAP Web Services.
The Guided Answers page comprises of the following error/issue areas:
Creating a service provider in transaction SE80 fails,
- A Service Provider stopped working after an upgrade or a system copy,
- Generating a binding in transaction SOAMANAGER fails,
- Error when reading variant XY of service definition ZZ,
- Unable to select the desired authentication method in transaction SOAMANAGER,
- Cannot save configurations in transaction SOAMANAGER due to a missing authorization,
- SICF nodes of service definitions cannot be edited in transaction SICF,
- The WSDL URL or the Service URL inside the WSDL needs to be changed,
- Problems with testing a Service Provider after a binding has been generated,
- Creating a Consumer Proxy in transaction SE80 fails,
- Generating a Logical Port in transaction SOAMANAGER fails,
- Problems with testing a Consumer Proxy,
- Parsing error when sending a sample request,
- The response from the Service Provider cannot be parsed,
- The Service Provider returns HTTP error messages,
- A communication error occurs when testing the Consumer Proxy,
- Tracing and logging errors in the SRT framework,
- Transaction SOAMANAGER does not start up,
- Errors when setting up the SOAP runtime,
- Problems with the transport of Consumer Proxy and Service Definition objects,
- Inconsistencies due to the copy of runtime configurations,
- External WSDL file cannot be parsed.
- ABAP Web Services
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.