- Replication Agent is unexpectedly terminated.
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error or (on Windows) a System Storage Access violation with a stack trace, for example:
attempted write to memory location 0000000001000024 from instruction at location 0x00007FFA02F9F21B
Adaptive Server Enterprise system exception (0xc0000005) generated by a storage access violation.
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
Sybase, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR810279, CR#810279, 810279, stacktrace , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.