- When an Administrator changes a user's registration information such as from Waitlist to Enroll status in a Class, the Registration Change Date and Time does not default to the current time.
- After updating a user from Waitlist to Enroll status in a Class, the Status Updated On does not change to the timestamp of when the user's status was changed.
SAP Successfactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to a Class record
- Go to the Registration Tab
- Choose to Edit a user's registration that is in Waitlist status
- Notice that the Registration Change Date and Time does not default to the current time of the administrator
- Change the Status to Enroll but do not change the Registration Change Date and Time fields
- Save the change
- Edit the Registration of the user once again and notice that the Status Updated On has not changed from the prior Registration Change Date and Time
The Status Updated On reflects the Registration Change Date and Time. It is expected behavior for the system to not default to the current time when editing a Registration.
If the Status Updated On needs to reflect the date of when the administrator changed it, please update the Registration Change Date and Time when changing the Registration details
modify, users, modifying, registration, register, enroll, enrolled, class, date, time, status, update, administrator, manual, sf, lms , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , Problem