- Extremely bad performance has been noticed on the SAP system running on ASE.
- From ST03 you can see a high database times (DB Time) for almost all task types.
- ATM is working and "update index statics" running for all tables.
- When checking from DBACockpit we can confirm a high I/O Busy percentage from DBACockpit when checking System Utilization.
- Your ASE configuration cache is showing Config. Replacement "Relaxed LRU" (Last Recently Used), like in this sample:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
ASE, high I/O, sp_sysmon, replacement policy, default data cache, Database Time , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.