***ONLY APPLIES TO DC2 AND DC2 PREVIEW***
Error - java.net.ConnectException: errno: 111 (Connection refused), error: Connection refused (local port XXXX to address 0.0.0.0, remote port 22 to address XX.XXX.XX.XXX)
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Populate Integration Center report with SFTP Destination Setting.
- Run the Interation either by scheduled or manual run.
For DC2 and DC2 Preview hosted Instances there is a fireway which blocks traffic to external SFTPs
If your Instance is Hosted on DC 2 or DC2 Preview, Two Way of adding into allow list need to be applied to establish a connection.
- Customer Must add into allow list integration Center IP address which is availble in KB article 2395508
- Customer must raise a ticket with SAP Support to add into allow list their SFTP Details
Details which need to be provided in the SAP Support Ticket are as follows:
- SFTP Source IP address
- SFTP hostname
- Destination Protocol
Note: the Destination Port is Hardcoded to Port 22 and cannot be changed, so any 3rd Party SFTP will need to be configured to Listen for that port.
KB article 2395508 - IP addresses to be added into allow list when customer's own sftp is used with Integration Center
SF, success factors, PLT, platform, Biz X, bizx, SFTP, Connection Refused, Connection Exception, Third Party SFTP , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem