When you book GR for an inbound delivery in EWM, the GR message is not sent back to the ERP system properly.
- The GR message is sent to a wrong ERP client or wrong RFC destination
- Error "An RFC destination could not be specified for the logical system ERPCLNTxxx" (B1550) occurs
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management Interfaces (EWM-IF)
/SCWM/PRDI, BD97, SM59, SMQ1, SMQ2, Message Queue , KBA , SCM-EWM-IF , Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.