Best practices to avoid possible issues related to the formatting of the Job Descriptions as they appear in RMK
- SAP Successfactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management
The job descriptions can be pasted using the following options:
- Copy and paste from a plain text editor such as notepad: This strips 100% of existing formatting out of the content and the recruiting user can start afresh and apply new formatting.
- Copy and paste from Microsoft Word: Please note that this strips out unsupported Microsoft Word formatting and preserves as much formatting as can reliably be supported in various web browsers.
Notes on Job Description Formatting:
- Bullets and fonts come across from RCM to RMK for customers using Real Time Job Sync (RTJS). The use of advanced HTML, such as tables or heavily formatted content is not recommended and may result in display issues in RMK and downstream boards. Simple tags, like <li> and <b> are acceptable but not advanced tags such as <div> and <span>. If job information is not displaying properly or customers need to make changes they can update their jobs in real time.
- Note that CSB (Career Site Builder) offers many possibilities in terms of job descriptions formatting via the Layouts feature and should be leveraged for advanced formatting requirements, including the insertion of images to the job descriptions.
2512171 - Job size limitation in RMK
SF, Success Factors, RMK, RCM, Job Title and Description, Best Practice, External Job Title and Description , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-RMK , RMK Interface , How To