- Requested Start/Requested End dates are not transferred
- Why does RFC Requested Start date not copy to Follow-up document?
- Have selected to use Copy Control to transfer Dates between source and target transaction type but defined date is not transferred
Trying to create a change document (ZMMJ, ZMHF, etc.) from Request for Change with Create Follow-Up and date is not copied to new document
- Configuration Item is not copied from Request For change document to change document (ZMHF/ZMMJ).
- Priority, Category, Text, Attachment, External reference, Solution documentation, Test management, Approval procedure, Scope, SAP notes missing when creating from Source doument to Target document.
SAP Solution Manager
Dates mapping, Copy control rules, Follow-up Document Creation, Follow-on document, follow up, follow on, YMMJ, YMHF, YMCR, Normal Change, Urgent Change, priority, category, text, attachment, external reference, solution documentation, test management, approval procedure, scope, SAP notes , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.