After uploading a Standard Report Template in the Report Centre from the SAP Marketplace, editing it throws an error.
Validating the report might not even show any issues:
SuccessFactors Analytics & Reporting
This can be caused by a an issue that is setting the owner of the report after an upload to "SuccessFactors".
- Copy the report as a customer
- Edit the copy of the report (leave the original untouched as it serves as a backup)
- Export the copied and edited report
- Delete the copy of the report in the instance
- Upload the copy you made as a customer user so it is not owned by SuccessFactors
- Log out
- Log back in to make sure your changes are applied correctly
If this does not work, please open a support incident and ask support if they can either
- Edit the report owner
- Resolve the issue with engineering
Report Centre, Standard Reports, Advanced Reporting, ORD, "An inconsistency in the data associated with the page you have requested has been detected and the application is unable to process your request." , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , Problem