In Reporting, in the section "All reports by typ" Classic Reporting is missing at the bottom section of listed reports.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Classic Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
Logon to your instance
Navigate to Reporting
Under "Report Centre" navigate to "All Reports by Typ"
This is caused by a lack of permissions to see the respective area.
- Admin Centre
- View user permissions
- Search for the user to find the selected role for the user
- Back to Admin Centre
- Manage Role based Permission -> Select the role the user is in
- In section "Reports Permission", select "Classic Reports"
- Save Changes
- Log out and back into the system for the RBP changes to take effect
Classic reporting missing - Access - Permission , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-VIE , List View, Spreadsheet & Classic reports , How To