In the People section of Manage Calibration Sessions, when trying to add participants/subjects using the search function you get the message "Your search did not find any matching users." even though the user has been granted the required Calibration permissions "Detailed Calibration Permissions" & "Manage Calibration Sessions" & "User Search" with a valid target population.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals
- SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
There are 2 additional settings which will lead to this issue, please follow below steps for troubleshooting:
1. Go to Provisioning>Company Settings, see if below 3 options are ALL checked currently(especially the second option);
- Dynamic Groups V2 (My Groups)
- Dynamic Groups (deprecated) [Not Ready for Sales/Production]
- Enable "Manage My Groups" permission in RBP — requires “Role-based Permission (This will disable Administrative Domains)” and “Dynamic Groups V2 (My Groups)”
2. If above 3 options are all ticked on, then go to Admin Center > View User Permission, see if this permission "General User Permission>Manage My Groups" has been granted to the login user.
If Dynamic Groups V2 is enabled meanwhile the option "Dynamic Groups (deprecated) [Not Ready for Sales/Production]" is also checked, then in the front end RBP permission "Manage My Groups" is required to search people in Manage Calibration Sessions.
There're 2 ways to solve the problem,
- Disable "Dynamic Groups (deprecated) [Not Ready for Sales/Production]" in Provisioning, then the people search in Manage Calibration Sessions will work no matter RBP permission "Manage My Groups" is granted or not;
- If you would like to keep current Provisioning settings, the user sholuld be granted with RBP permission "Manage My Groups"
KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , Problem