You get the following error when you try to release a transport using SAP Change Request Management (ChaRM):
- ADMP(Data Manager package),id: has dependent object AAPP (Model),id
- ASPR(Script file resource),id:ADMINAPP\ has dependent object AAPP (Model),id
ADMP(Data Manager package),id has dependent object AAPP (Model),id:
Message type _________ W (Warning)
Message class _________ UJT_EXCEPTION (BPC: Transports Message Class)
Message number _________ 058
Message variable 1 ___
Message variable 2 ___
Message variable 3 ___
Message variable 4 ___
The transport log also has these entries:
- Transport request BDAK905191 has status D
- 1 error occured.
- Error in export; request not imported
- Ended with return code: ===> 8 <===
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, occurred , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.