- How to update or replace the existing owner of a document
- Can you change the existing collaborator on a document?
- Is there a way for another person to change the master agreement owner
- No access to a document because owner doesn't have access
- Can you add a collaborator or group to an existing document
- Can you do a mass update collaborators on existing documents
Business Scenario : A user who has created more then 100 of documents SAP CLM and has left the organisation. As a result of their leaving, they need to be replaced as document "owner" with a new user to have access.
KBA , SRM-ESO-MD , Master Data for SAP Sourcing & CLM , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.