You get one or several of the following issues:
- The IdocDBTableCleanup or IdocDBTableCleanupPeriodic job works successfully in the system, but the IDoc details(IDoc Number, IDoc Type, Message Type…) which have reached out of retention period still could be found from IDoc Adapter Monitor. If you check the message ID from message monitor, the message has been deleted by the Messaging System delete/archive job.
- You get performance issue in Message Monitor when you filter with IDoc Technical Attributes (IDoc Number, IDoc Type, or IDoc Message Type) or User-Defined Search Criteria.
- Table XI_IDOC_IN_MSG or XI_IDOC_OUT_MSG get increased quickly.
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Keyword, IDoc_AAE, deletion, archiving, monitor, non-final, IDoc, child, split, referenced, Message Monitor, IdocDBTableCleanup, IdocDBTableCleanupPeriodic, cancel, restart, XI_IDOC_IN_MSG, XI_IDOC_OUT_MSG, Default Deletion job, NWA, IDoc Number, message ID, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.40, PI 7.40, PO 7.40, Process Orchestration 7.50, PI 7.50, PO 7.50, NetWeaver, XI. , KBA , BC-XI-CON-IDO , Idoc Adapter J2EE , BC-NWA-XPI , Process Integration (PI) Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.