How to audit changes on MDF Picklists?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
In order to audit a picklist the "MDF Version History" feature should be enabled as per the following steps:
- Navigate to Admin Center
- Look for "Configure Object Definitions" in the search box
- In the "search" box set "Object Definition"
- Then choose the object you are looking for, on picklist case it is both Picklist and Picklist-Value;
- Finally set "MDF Version History" to "Complete History" as shown on the next image;
- If "MDF Version History" is not enabled it will not be possible to perform an audit.
- This feature will only perform the data retention onwards that is, from the moment it is enabled.
picklist, picklist audit, MDF, object definition, MDF version history, mdf picklist , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-PKL , Picklists , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request Audit Report (Not Change Audit) , How To