The dynamic group name is not displayed beside the name of the workflow participants.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP Successfactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a workflow with 2 different Dynamic Groups in CC Role section
- Configure the workflow to be triggered on save of Job Information
- Trigger the workflow
- The workflow screen will show the name of the participants (if the dynamic group have less than 5 users) but the dynamic group name is not displayed beside the participant's name.
This is expected behaviour.
- If the dynamic group have >= 5 users, the dynamic group name will be displayed and not the participant's name (For example, refer the screenshot above where Talent Approval is a dynamic group with > 5 users)
- If the dynamic group have < 5 users, the participant's name will be displayed and not the dynamic group name.
Dynamic group, Workflow, Participant, trigger page, approver , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , Problem