You are using storage location MRP area or subcontracting MRP area.
You have already maintained all of the necessary master data(e.g. source list, quota).
However, when running MRP to generate purchase requisitions, vendors are not determined according to the quota arrangement.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP ERP All versions
- SAP ERP Central Component All versions
- SAP R/3 All versions
- SAP R/3 Enterprise All versions
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA All versions
MRP, MD04, MRP area, storage location, subcontracting, quota, quotation, quota arrangement, quota arrangement usage, vendor, determination, lot size, splitting quota, mt61d-usequ, mt61d-usequ, cm61m-usequ, usequ , KBA , PP-MRP-PE , Planning Evaluation , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.