- You have a HCI Dataflow that uses an ABAP query transform and has more than one SAP extractors like 2LIS_11_VAITM, 2LIS_11_VASCL etc.
- Error message
- [timestamp] (E)(31796:187787008)R3S-140101 |Data flow NAME|Reader DF_NAME_R3_DF_NAME|Transform DF_NAME_R3_DF_NAME__Driver ABAP program syntax error:
- ABAP program <./DataServicesAgent/abap/DF_NAME_R3_DF_NAME.Aba> syntax error: <A line of "2LIS_11_VAITM_INQ1" and "L_ROW" are not>.
- If you upload the ABAP program and use the Syntax checker the follow error is similar to:
- A line of "2LIS_11_VAITM_INQ1" and "L_ROW" are not mutually convertible. In a Unicode program, "2LIS_11_VAITM_INQ1" must have the same structure layout as "L_ROW", irrespective of the length of a Unicode character
SAP Cloud Platform Integration for Data Services
LOD-HCI-DS, EIM-HCI, HCI, ABAP data flows, BODS, DSOD , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , EIM-HCI , SAP HANA Cloud Integration (Data Services) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.