You noticed that e-mails sent are truncated/cut when you click reply from C4C using the Microsoft Outlook Add-In. This does not happen when the reply is done directly from SAP C4C.
SAP Cloud for Customers
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Search and open ticket XXX (XXX represents the ID of the ticket).
- Press the Reply button and make sure that the checkbox "" is checked.
- The mail is copied into MsOutlook, however, it is truncated/cutted.
This occurs because when you reply from C4C using the Microsoft Outlook Add-In there is a limit of 2000 characters on average in mailto Microsoft's protocol.
This is the system standard behavior.
If you want this changed, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , Product Enhancement