- Unable to save the changes to an CDS view and get the error message like: Changing Aggregation of field xxx is incompatible.
- This CDS view is being used by an analytical query.
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the App Custom CDS View.
- Change the fields of the CDS view.
- Get error when saving the changes.
The Custom CDS View is being used by the analytical query, it is not possible to do incompatible changes.
- Open Custom Analytical Queries App.
- Find the queries which are created based on this CDS view.
- Remove the queries.
- Go back to the App Custom CDS View.
- Change the CDS view.
Changing, Aggregation, field, incompatible, Custom CDS View , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-GKE , Generic CDS Key User Editor , Problem