- Not able to open Web Intelligence Applet via BI launch pad, an error file of JRE will be generated and be opened when trying to open an applet in browser.
- The contents of file are mainly about JRE run time: A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment
- You will be able to see: VM Arguments and Environment Variables in this JRE error log file, the JRE version is not the supported one. (Ex, JRE 1.6.0 for BI 4.2)
- The JRE version recorded in log file is not the same with the version by checking "java -version" via Windows command line.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.x
- BI launch pad
- Internet Explorer
Java run time, launch pad, applet, JRE version, browser, plug-in, add-on , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.