Add Users button is not in visible in My Classes Tab even if there is no Chargeback on the SO
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to My Classes Tab
2. Select a Class / Scheduled Offering
3. Go to Students Tab
4. The "Add User" button is not there
5. Try fixing the issue by following KBA: 2281678 but even if you remove the Chargeback on the SO, the "Add User" button is still not there
- Check if the Scheduled Offering is a "Future" class.
- KBA: 2281678 only works for Past classes.
- It is expected behavior that if a Scheduled Offering is in the Future, the "Add User" button is not available. Add User button is intended for users who were not registered but have attended the class.
** If additional users are required for future class, you can register or assign it instead.
LMS, My Classes, Add User Button, Instructor, walk in, walk-ins, Add student, schedule offering, LMS, SF, SuccessFactors, Success, Factors, register, registration, enroll, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INS , Instructors and My Classes , Problem