- Cannot report on field "Planned End Date" in Global Assignment in Adhoc Report
- Cannot report on Global Assignment Detail fields in Adhoc Report
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Adhoc Report
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Adhoc reporting then select either the "Person and Employment Export" or "Person and Employment (As of date)" report templates
- Select Global Assignment Information for the reporting columns.
- Result: no Global Assignment Details are selectable.
Global Assignment Information fields are not reportable within the Ad Hoc Reporting tool.
Please Use Online Report Designer, ORD, Advance Reporting or Canvas.
You must have ORD enabled on your system to report on EC related data, including Global Assignment Information.
Example: Run a Report on Global Assignment Information Detail in Advance Reporting
- Go to Report Centre then select Report canvas
- Give a name and create
- Click: Edit Query
- Select: Employment
- Select and Drag
- Users Sys Info and Global Assignment Detail
2601474 - Users do not Have Access to the Canvas Report on Report Center - Online Report Designer
Advance Reporting, Adhoc Report, Global Assignment Detail, Planned End Date, canvas, ORD, Advanced Reporting/Report Canvas , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-ROD , Advanced Reporting (Employee Central ODS/ORD) , LOD-SF-EC-CGA , Global Assignment & Concurrent Employment , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem