- You have material ledger active.
- You executed the costing run.
- You have small "Not allocated" price differences in the consumption folder.
- The material is involved in a cycle:
- Controlling (CO).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP R/3.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7.
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
- SAP S/4HANA Simple Financials.
- SAP S/4HANA
CKM3 CKM3N CKM3 N Not allocated included cumulative inventory line CKMVFM Value Flow Monitor Multilevel multi-level level price determination wip revaluation of consumption roll-up roll up Material price analysis preliminary valuation PUP periodic unit price actual price V price CKMLCP multilevel multi-level multi level actual BOM adjusted reduced cycle cycles iteration repetitive lock block parallel server group number tasks activity update CKMLLA cut connections not allocated price differences negative convergence divergence consumption quantity input output materials CKMLPP status 50 CKMLMV037 CKMLMV 037 CKMLMVADMIN actual price cost component split ccs pup inconsistency inconsistent inconsistencies incon CO-PC-ACT Actual Costing Material Ledger ML error , KBA , CO-PC-ACT , Actual Costing/Material Ledger , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.