How to Setup Session Timeout in SAP Jam?
- SAP Jam
- Go to SAP Jam Admin Console.
- Select Compliance and Security.
- Select Security from the left side navigation.
- Enter a value in the Automatically end a session after a period of inactivity (in seconds, Minimum 60).
- Enter a value in the Automatically end a session after a period of inactivity (seconds) field to set the duration of inactivity before SAP Jam sessions log a user out. For companies signing on through SuccessFactors Platform, this setting must be equal to or greater than the SuccessFactors Platform timeout setting; otherwise, users will be re-signed in automatically with a new session, thus effectively turning off automatic log offs.
- Select Enable SuccessFactors shared session service to ensure that the if the SuccessFactors setting for maximum session length is used, even if it is shorter than the maximum session length set in SAP Jam. The converse however is not true. If the SAP Jam timeout is shorter than the SuccessFactors one, and this setting is enabled, the SAP Jam setting will be enforced for users while in SAP Jam, but if they are still within the session boundaries set in SuccessFactors, the user would still be able to reach the SuccessFactors site, and from there they could be automatically logged back into SAP Jam via Single Sign-On (SSO).
SAP Jam Session timeout logout , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-ADM , Administrator Access Request , How To
SAP Jam Collaboration 1708