- Is there a method for assigning curriculum to a user and force the completion for learning assignment for the user in a specific order?
- For example, a user will be required to complete the first curricula before the user is able to access the second curricula, and so forth.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- LMS does not have a specific function to set a curricula as a prerequisite to another.
- Add a subcurricula to the second curricula.
- This will ensure users complete the first curricula and then proceed on the other items.
- Create a requirement for the second curricula, then add all the items of the first curricula as a pool of courses to be completed prior the second curricula.
- This will work if the items have hours configured, as requirements uses total hours from a pool of items.
sub curricula, pool of items, in order, configuration, SF, success factors, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions