You are using Application Controlled workflow (AC workflow) and one of the scenarios below occurs:
- User cannot change the Shopping Cart due to "Edit" button is not displayed.
- User can Edit a Shopping Cart in "Awaiting Approval" status, but he should not.
- Shopping Cart is not restarted after requester edit a Shopping Cart in status "Awaiting Approval".
- Shopping Cart is restarted after requester edit a Shopping Cart in status "Awaiting Approval", but it should not.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management 5.0 or higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
Edit, change, button, edit button, change button, allowed, able, enabled, disabled, requisiotioner, requester, user, Shopping Cart, workflow, restart, retrigger, trigger, SC, document, authorization, su01, workitem, Badi, BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI, awaiting approval, approver, order, document, authorization level, srm, ebp, customizing, not defined, overwritten, overwriting, ac workflow, application control , KBA , SRM-EBP-WFL-AC , Application-Controlled Workflow , SRM-EBP-WFL , Workflow , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.